Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Favorite Spring Songs!

    Hey guys! So, you all already know that my obsession with all things music/concerts is bad. I'm always listening to a plethora of different music so I decided to share some of my favorite songs of the moment! 

My Racing Thoughts-Jack's Mannequin: I've loved this band for a while now, but only just last year finally got to see them live on Warped Tour and this song is the epitome of summer to me.

Boyfriend-Justin Bieber: Hey, stop it. I know you're judging me. Say whatever you please about this kid, but he is one of the hardest working people in this industry. He knows where he's going as an artist, and unlike most pop singers, doesn't let someone else write all of his music for him. I'm a fan!

Mr. Big Shot-Anarbor: I've loved this band since I was 13 or 14 and am still just as much of a fan now. I finally got to see them live just a couple of weeks ago, so the obsession is definitely back.

Video Games-Lana del Ray: This song is so beautiful and it really calms me when I'm stressed out, which is quite a lot towards the end of the school year. I just love her voice. So pretty.

The Motto-Drake/Lil' Wayne: I have an obsession with Drake. An out of hand one at that. Help!

Shell Games-Bright Eyes: I wanted to see them so bad at Lollapalooza last year. Bright Eyes is such a great band. This song gives me goosebumps.

Sound of Fire-This Century: This has got to be one of the most underrated bands out there. This song is amazing and so is the rest of their Sound of Fire EP. Go listen to it now.

Contagious Chemistry-You Me at Six: Perfect band. Perfect song. Bonus points for being extremely attractive and British. What's not to love?

What You Need-The Weeknd: The Weeknd (Abel Tesfaye) is Drake's protege and he's damn good at what he does. He is my absolute favorite musical artist out there. You can download his trilogy of mixtapes for free at www.the-weeknd.com!

Happy listening!
-Neeka

No comments:

Post a Comment